Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The RMU2040 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2040 won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use. The RMU2040 2 watt radio operates on 89 UHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs. Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand. Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMU2040 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
Power SWR meter for Radio transceivers.
* Has large 3.25x1.25 inch precision illuminated meter for easy wide-angle viewing.
* A highly visible black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes it quick and easy to read SWR, forward or reflected power!
* Meter lamp requires Optional 13.8 VDC. Power pigtail included for wiring.
* A functional and simple front panel layout lets you select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings intuitively.
* This GrandMaster series meter feature an SWR scale that expands the full view of the meter, 3:1 SWR is centered at mid-scale to give you precision and wide-range measurements.
* Features peak and average, forward and reflected power readings and has selectable power ranges.
* Housed in an all metal cabinet, with rubber feet and protected by durable speckled black paint.
* A designer injection molded grey front panel perfectly matches any transceiver.
* Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins gives superb performance to beyond 525MHz.
* Precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements.
* Covers HF/UHF/VHF (1.8 - 525 MHz).
5, 20, 200 Watt power ranges.
128 Channels 50, 18 525Mhz Hf, 200 Watt Continuous, 525Mhz Hf Vhf, Ce Fcc Vhf, Channel Uhf Rugged, Channels 50 Watt, Commercial Way Radio, Continuous Duty Uhf, F6021 Uhf Land, Fcc Vhf Uhf, Henry C200D02R 200, Henry C200D30R 200, Icom F6021 Uhf, Land Mobile Commercial, Meter 18 525Mhz, Mobile Commercial Way, Motorola Rmu2040 Site, New Henry C200D02R, New Henry C200D30R, Power Swr Meter, Rf Power Swr, Rmu2040 Site Channel, Rugged Way Business, Uhf 128 Channels, Uhf Rugged Way, Watt Continuous Duty